Stretch marks are tiny, linear scars that occur most frequently when the skin is stretched quickly in a short amount of time and often appear on hips, below the belly button, arms and thighs. They often appear… when people gain or lose large amounts of weight.
One of the most common times for skin to appear is when a woman gets pregnant. When a woman has a baby, her skin is stretched a lot in a short amount of time. In most cases, this harms the skin’s elasticity because her stomach grows much bigger in a very short period of time, creating stretch marks.
Aloe is one of the few products that can reduce the appearance of these marks by repairing the skin through regenerated skin cells. Basically, the plant collagen is absorbed into your skin. Although it can fix them best when they’re fresh and before they’ve turned red. Aloe Vera products are rich in natural nutrients and can heal and prevent skin damage.
The best way to tackle and reduce stretch marks is removing them before they exist. When you first learn you’re pregnant, begin rubbing the Aloe Vera into your skin to encourage its youthful appearance and make it more elastic. Even after the scars are gone, you can continue using the product to keep your skin smooth and young-looking.
One of the best Aloe Vera products for preventing and reducing pregnancy stretch marks is Forever Living Products, Alpha E-Factor. By using it in the morning and at night, you can rub it deep into the layers of your skin so that your skin maintains elasticity and retains moisture. It contains all natural products, so it won’t harm you or your baby. Many women report liking the scent through the duration of their pregnancy and it’s very easy to apply.
Forever Alpha-E Factor®, our skin-replenishing agent, contains rich ingredients designed to enhance your skin like nothing you’ve tried before! It moisturizes from within to deliver an ultimate smoothness to your skin for a younger-looking appearance.
This light, emollient fluid is fortified with Vitamins A, C and E, Borage Oil and Bisabolol. It is an antioxidant fluid designed to combat free radical damage, which causes 80% of our skin’s damage. Alpha-E Factor’s foundation is our pure stabilized Aloe Vera gel, with all of its benefits.
These special ingredients are uniquely combined into one product:
• Vitamin E (as Tocopherol and Tocopheryl Acetate) – the ‘skin vitamin,’ an antioxidant that combats free radical damage, softens and moisturizes.
• Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate) – a powerful antioxidant which enhances elasticity while moisturizing and reducing scaliness.
• Vitamin C (as Ascorbyl Palmitate) antioxidant which enhances elasticity. Also helps inhibit formation of scar tissue.
• Lecithin – an excellent emollient which improves suppleness of the skin.
• Borage Seed Oil – provides the skin with gamma linoleic acid (an essential fatty acid) which helps restore moisture.
• Bisabolol – a natural, soothing ingredient with a light citrus aroma, suitable for even sensitive skin.
• Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride – a natural emollient from coconut oil which moisturizes without the heavy, greasy feel of other oils.
• Soybean Oil – A texture-enhancing moisturizer with antioxidant properties.
These natural ingredients are combined with the purest humectants and emulsifiers to create one of the most versatile skin care products ever introduced!
- Superb combination of powerful antioxidants
- Enhances elasticity
- Normalizes and balances dry skin
- Suitable for even the most sensitive skin
- Ideal for almost every situation that requires topical application of natural antioxidants
$23.40 1 fluid ounce
plus tax/shipping (Delivered by FedEx to your door in 2-3 days)
CLICK ON THE LINK TO ORDER VIA ONLINE WEBSITE: www.ForeverLivingAllure.myflpbiz.com