Aloe Inspired Beauty
Infused with the goodness of aloe, as well as the latest innovations that nature and science offer, flawless by Sonya products empower women from around the world to explore and express their individual perception of beauty.
Watch Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHUIhcPmpbM to view the full line.
FLAWLESS MASCARA VOLUMIZING & LENGTHENING
- PERFECT PAIR EYESHADOW
- DEFINING EYE PENCIL
- CREAM TO POWDER FOUNDATION
- CONCEALER DUET
- DELICATE FINISHING POWDER
- MINERAL MAKEUP
- DELICIOUS LIPSTICK
- LUSCIOUS LIP COLOUR
- DEFINING LIP PENCIL
- BRILLIANT BLUSH
Sonya business’s are exploding around the world. Take this opportunity to start your new and exciting career today!
Forever Living Products are not sold in stores, you can buy them online entering my Aloe site at
(Prices exclude applicable sales tax and minimal shipping charge)
Ships Fast + Cheap – Try Risk Free – 30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
Forever Living has a great business model which not only gives you great access to natural healthy products, they also offer a simple and effective business opportunity virtually anyone can benefit from.
Working from home has never been easier with Forever Living Products.
Full support and help is provided to build your own successful business while enjoying all the benefits of Aloe.
Inquiries contact me @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you perfected the ever-coveted smokey eye? Can you tell what color lipstick would look great on someone based on a quick assessment of her complexion? If you have an eye for aesthetics and a desire to use your talents and creativity to make other people look beautiful, becoming a makeup artist might be the right career path for you.
Develop your skills. Practice applying makeup on both yourself and your friends so that you can develop your technique and perfect your craft. Remember that even though you may be a superstar at doing your own makeup, applying makeup on others takes a different set of motor skills and coordination.
Practice applying makeup on people with different colored skin, different face shapes, different eye colors, and different ages. Find people with fair, medium, olive, and dark skin.
Try using different kinds of brushes, makeup wands, and other tools. Makeup brushes come in different shapes, sizes, and texturesis will help you develop a breadth of skill so that you can work with a wide range of clients.
Familiarize yourself with different “looks.” Read magazines, scour fashion blogs, watch films, go to plays, and pay attention to the different trends and styles of face makeup. It is important to be able to deliver a look that your client describes to you, and be up-to-date with the current beauty trends so that you can advise him or her on what looks best.
Learn to determine between day and night looks. Keep the following pointers in mind:
- In general, day time make up should be minimalist; stick with pink tones when it comes to lips, and keep the color within two shades of the persons’ natural lips. Eye makeup should be subtle, with nothing more than some mascara and a neutral shadow.
- Nighttime makeup can pop more, with either a dramatic eye or lip (but not both), and defined cheekbones.
- Another timeless look is having a stand-out red lip with little to no other makeup. Learn to identify which shades of red look best on which skin tones. For example, people with very dark skin look good with wine-colored lips while people with very fair skin look good with orange tones.
Craft Your Career.Do you plan on starting your own business doing weddings, prom’s and other special events makeup in your city? When you decide on the path that’s right for you, start building your “brand,” letting the world know that you specialize in a certain type of makeup artistry.
- Fashion, theater, special effects, bridal and airbrushing are a few of the fields you could enter.
- Network with stylists and makeup artists in your chosen field.
- Get creative with collaborations. Ask your friend who’s making a music video if she could use your makeup artistry services, or offer to do your coworker’s wedding makeup. You’ll hone your skills and start making a name for yourself at the same time.
Build a portfolio. Your portfolio allows you to showcase your talents to prospective clients. It should contain photographs of your best work and reflect your unique style and skill.
- Invest in a high quality camera or hire a photographer to help you put your portfolio together. The quality of the photos can make or break a portfolio.
- You will need to find models to showcase your talents on. While they by no means have to be professional models, find people whose makeup you enjoy doing and whose faces are compatible with your style. Consider including “Before and After” photos of your models.
- Consider making an online portfolio (i.e. blog or website) in addition to a print portfolio. The benefit of an online portfolio is that it reaches a larger audience and can be promoted through various forms of social media.
- Your portfolio, whether its print or online, should reflect the brand you are creating. Your best, most creative work should be showcased at the front so prospective clients get an immediate impression of your unique talent.
Market yourself. If you want your own business and work as a freelancer on a project-by-project basis, start marketing yourself to get the word out that you’re looking for makeup artistry work.
- You may need to volunteer your services in the beginning stages of your career, if only to develop more content for your portfolio.
- Consider doing trade-for-print work with models.
- Use word-of-mouth to promote your talents. Ask friends and family to consider hiring you to do their makeup for weddings, prom’s, parties, professional photographs or other formal occasions.
Learn how to correctly apply make up and create eye popping results with Flawless by Sonya exclusive skin care, cosmetics and tools. If your direction is to become a cosmetologist, but can’t afford the high cost of Cosmetology school, you can start your career with Forever Living. Training provided. No license required. Immediate start. For serious inquiries contact me @ silheimann.hotmail.com or go to at www.ForeverLivingAllure.myflpbiz.com and click “JOIN”.
Forever Living Products
Better Health~MoreWealth~A Secure Future
All Dreams Begin Somewhere
Founded in 1978 on little more than dreams and hard work, Forever Living is now a multi-billion dollar company, based in Scottsdale, Arizona, that manufactures and sells dozens of wellness and beauty products. People just like you distribute these life-enhancing products, providing you the opportunity to own your own business and secure your financial future with a proven plan. With over nine and a half million distributors in over 155 countries, Forever Living offers the once in a lifetime opportunity of living a healthier, wealthier life.
For years, Rex searched for a way to obtain these two things, but wasn’t satisfied with anything he found. So in 1978, he invited 43 people to attend the first Forever Living Products meeting in Tempe, Arizona, where he unveiled a customized plan that would provide him—and anyone else—with better health and financial freedom.
Rex proposed a very simple business idea to his closest family and friends. Offer consumable products to the public that are proven to promote lasting wellness and health—and do it in a personal way. Instead of dumping big bucks into traditional advertising, compensate anyone willing to share these products with their family and friends.
Simple Business. High Values.
The caliber of our products and the simplicity of our business plan means anyone can improve their quality of life. Some begin as customers in search of better health products, and they can’t help but share their great product experiences. Others see the business potential immediately and start a successful home-based business.
With millions of people just like you who have the same goals in life—better health and financial freedom—Forever Living Products is successful because it values what you value.
Set for Success
When Rex Maughan created Forever Living Products, he knew the success of the company depended heavily on two things—offering quality products at affordable prices and providing a reliable, profitable business opportunity to people like you.
Since any business relies on a network of suppliers, manufacturers, and Distributors, one hiccup in this supply chain affects the final product. If a supplier raises their prices, Forever Living would either be forced to raise their prices or suffer considerable losses.
Rex knew it wasn’t in the best interest of Forever Living to rely on other third-party vendors to deliver the kind of quality he demanded. So, Forever Living secured its own aloe plantations, manufacturing and packaging plants, and storage facilities, eliminating the need for third-party vendors.
Quality, Every Step of the Way
This wise strategy enables Forever Living Products to control quality and cost every step of the way—starting with raw materials and ending with the finished products you enjoy. Forever Living is sheltered from skyrocketing prices and economic struggles.
It’s completely self-reliant.
Forever Living is a stable company with a proven track record of growth and profitability. There’s no other business opportunity like it.
It’s the only business opportunity that offers you integrity through and through, the only business that guards your success like its own.
More Time for What Really Matters
Forever Living finally makes it possible to own your own business. You’ll be your own boss, control your own hours. Enjoy residual income. And you’ll be on your way to financial freedom.
Forever Living’s exclusive health and beauty products, and proven business opportunity, are exactly what millions of people are searching for—greater wellness and financial security. You make money simply by sharing this dream with others.
Everything about the Forever Living business opportunity helps you build a solid, stable business. From our exclusive consumable products to regular opportunity meetings, you’re primed for success. Bring your passion to our simple, proven plan, and you’ll find the wealth and the freedom you always wanted
It’s More Than Business. It’s Family.
The faces behind Forever Living aren’t those of executives, marketers, sales people, and computer technicians.
They’re the faces of our family.
When Rex Maughan created Forever Living in 1978, he did it to provide his friends and family with a higher quality of life. And that meant creating a company with a higher quality of business. A business where every choice is made with integrity. And every employee is family. Get to know who we are, and you’ll see why Forever Living is so much more than just another company.
Join Now and join our family!
Building Brighter Futures
At Forever Living, we believe our greatest
legacy is what we do for others and how we do it.
We adhere to sustainable practices that let us work in harmony with the earth, leaving a more
promising future to our children. We take great pride in our charity foundation,
Forever Giving, because it allows us to help others around the world who have
needs far greater than our own.
We’re taking ideas and turning them into
reality. It’s a part of our business that’s so deeply ingrained you could call
it our culture.
Working towards a brighter future is so much more than
our duty—it’s truly our pleasure.
Building Brighter Futures
At Forever Living, we believe our greatest
legacy is what we do for others and how we do it.
Accountable to the Environment
Ever since Forever Living Products was founded in 1978, we’ve had the utmost respect for nature. While we’ve always been environmentally conscious, we wanted
to hold ourselves accountable.
Not Just Greenwashing
Our challenge to be more eco-friendly wasn’t based on following fads or silencing critics. We are doing it because it is the right thing to do. Unlike other companies that brag about minimal changes just to keep up with environmental trends, we assessed our practices, made a plan to better ourselves, and sought the certification of the International Organization for Standardization—an independent organization that evaluates companies’ environmental impact. In 2006 we launched a formal environmental sustainability program to challenge ourselves to do more. Our documented Environmental Management System was certified to the international ISO 14000 standard and we have maintained that ertification every year since! We designated two areas where we could improve: * Waste Generation * Waste Recovery
Since we began monitoring our progress we have reduced our waste by 50% and increased our recycling from 26% to 61%. While we are proud of this progress, and we’re not slowing down. We continue to progress and challenge ourselves to do more.
Our Carbon Footprint
Forever Living Products’ net carbon
footprint is one of a net positive effect on the environment. When it comes to
the efficiency of converting CO2 into oxygen, 20 aloe plants are equal to one
With over 40 million aloe vera plants in our plantations, our aloe
vera plantations actually cleanse the earth of 2 million tons of CO2 every
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: How do I become a Distributor?
- A: The easiest way to join is to sign up using our online Join Now system.
- Q: Does it cost anything to Join?
- A: No, becoming a Forever Living Distributor is completely free.
- Q: Can I still buy products without joining as a Distributor?
- A: Yes, simply click on the Retail Shop link at the top right of the page and you can shop as a retail customer.
- Q: What is the minimum purchasing order?
- A: For retail customers there is no minimum order. There is a $100 minimum order for all Distributors.
- Q: Can I return products?
- A: Distributors can return defective product within 30 days of the date of purchase. Retail customers can return product for any reason within 30 days from the date of purchase. See Company Policies, section 3, for more details.
- Q: What is a case credit?
- A: Case credits are the units by which we measure sales volume. The products are assigned case credit values, and these values are accumulated as the product is purchased to determine level move-ups and qualification for various Distributor incentives.
- Q: How much is a case credit worth?
- A: A case credit is worth approximately $140 Wholesale, $170 New Distributor Pricing and $200 Retail.
- Q: What is the earning potential of a Forever Living Distributor?
- A: The earning potential is really up to you. Some Distributors work the business part-time to help supplement their income, while others work the business full-time earning substantial incomes.
Join us………for a brighter future
Join Here: www.ForeverLivingAllure.myflpbiz.com
I used to travel alot, go out to fancy restaurants and shopped til I dropped, but recently that has all changed. Life has taken on a new meaning. The world has changed and now there are different fears and worries that I have to struggle with.
Where do I find a new job? How am I going to pay the mortgages? How am I going to pay for health insurance? How can I afford to pay for gas? The list keeps growing. Man, I really miss my old life.
While browsing the internet several months ago I stumbled upon an opportunity. This opportunity gives you a plan to get back on your feet so you can continue to do the fine things you used to do. So, I continued to do my research. As I did this I realized it’s going to be hard work with lots of new things to learn and meeting new people but, it could be fun too. I wouldn’t have to travel to work, I could do this from my home and I can choose my hours and I can plan my day accordingly. So I took the plunge and thought what the heck! I can do this! Why not? Like I said, the world is in turmoil right now, lots of companies are not hiring and there’s no one knocking on my door to hire me. The clock keeps ticking and the bills keep coming. So, I am going to choose how I want to continue the rest of my life. I’m definately not afraid of working hard, I will have to work on my people skills and I will have to put my whole heart into it.
There I said it and I did it. I started my own business. My company is called Forever Living Allure and I am looking for people to work with me to make my dream of becoming financially independent come true and to help you make your dream come true. The skills that are required are hard work, a great attitude and a burning desire to get to the top.